To register your product, please click here and fill in the form.
Our Snowboards and Bindings are built using the most advanced manufacturing techniques and only the finest materials. We provide a 2 year limited warranty against manufacturing defects, from the original date purchased from an Authorized Dealer.
If you have a warranty issue please check the list below:
USUALLY ACCEPTED FOR WARRANTY:
- Problems with Inserts.
- Cracked topsheet (if the woodcore is not broken).
- Split edge from sidewall (if there is no obvious impact on the edge).
PROBABLY DECLINED FOR WARRANTY:
- Any damage on the base due to impact.
- Broken edges due to impact.
- A completely broken board.
- Screws pushed through the base (use of inserts screws that are too long, or used without a washer).
- You are covered for two years from the original date of purchase from an authorised dealer.
- You are covered against manufacturing defects only under normal use, and when set up as instructed by the manual.
- You are NOT covered for cosmetic damage, like scratches or dents, or normal wear and tear.
- You are NOT covered for damage caused by misuse, collision, alteration or modification.
- You are NOT covered for damage caused by improper assembly or installation. Please read the manual carefully!
If you think you are covered, please fill in the form below and we'll get back to you ASAP.